A poll will allow you to create interesting and funny polls to get your followers active and interested, while informative polls will help you understand their interests and preferences.
Some groups might even be useful and productive (Yeah!), and sharing files between members could actually be useful for students, co-workers or just friends sharing stuff could actually be a useful Facebook Groups features.
The beauty of this feature is that it’s open to all, it’s hosted on Facebook, and you can even share a file directly from your Dropbox, so you won’t have to give people links to your private Dropbox.
Sharing documents is just as easy, both options hide behind the more button and are quick and intuitive to use. For a doc, just add a title and start typing!
Facebook is giving social commerce a try amongst the exclusive Facebook Groups features and is helping people out with creating a for sale post which will put the seller and the buyer in contact for the transaction. As our American friends already are testing monetary transactions directly on the Facebook Messenger, as soon as it rolls out globally, we can start expecting groups that buy and sell items regularly.
- A local store can sell products in special prices for its loyal followers in groups.
- A school could sell second hand books between students.
- A group of handmade fanatics could buy and sell their crafts amongst themselves.
So don’t forget
- Facebook Groups features are a great way to connect with loyal followers on a more intense and interactive level.
- Comunicate with them and learn who they are using polls.
- Share information with them via file and doc sharing.
- Create for sale posts for special offers, products or just to show off.
Did you use Facebook Groups features in an original and interesting way? Share the story with us in the comments section.
Contact me for ideas and tips on managing groups for your business!