So, what’s the secret behind good landing pages design?
It’s easy to lose sight of what’s important while designing a web-page, so here’s some of the most important points, broken down to a easy to follow list:
- First and foremost, you need a super clear CTA slapped right on top of the whole page.
- The same CTA can (and should) reappear at the bottom of the page, just in case people got there and don’t feel like scrolling back to the top.
- Great crisp images will help your visitor decide to buy your product or sign-up to your service (Tip: try to avoid stock photos).
- A well studied Copy Text will make sure your page speaks for you and explains your offer clearly.
- Just in case your visitors are still not completely on-board, make sure to leave them a Contact Form so that they can clear any remaining doubts, just make sure you’re swift to respond and are being useful and friendly.
A client of mine, who is a certified training center, has many offers and promotions on various courses and packages, which are continuously advertised via social media posts and ads.
While redesigning their website, one of the major changes that was going to take place is a much quicker and easier way to create ad-hoc landing pages for various promotions.
One added feature, which is very important for analytics, is adding UTM parameters to their links (made easy with this tool by Google), so that they could track better where the landing pages visitors came from and what campaign is bringing home the bacon.
2 thoughts on “Land great landing pages”